Hemp Cultivation

Notice: Registration is disabled. Please continue discussing on Overgrow.com!

Author Topic: Vote for Pic of the Week!  (Read 52 times)

Xenon223

• View Profile
Vote for Pic of the Week!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 04:13:18 am »
Blue  That picture is stunningly close, and crystal clear.  You get my vote without a doubt.

KiwiFliHi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 05:13:18 am »
I went with cidium, that sure is a picture perfect plant  :D You got urself a green thumb there boy :thumbs:
Personally I'm over the close up bud shots :shrug:  Great skill, just don't tickle my fancy.

Blue Hawaiian

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 06:13:18 am »
Blue That picture is stunningly close, and crystal clear. You get my vote without a doubt.Thanks :D It took several tries to get that shot... and A LOT of patience/practice but I have a long ways to go before I can run with the likes of Jason King. I gotta find his e-mail so that I can get the 411 on his equipment and techniques (who knows maybe he won't even wanna share his ultra secret wu-tang micro/macro photography skillz :lol: )
Personally I'm over the close up bud shots :shrug: Great skill, just don't tickle my fancy.Don't worry about it man, we are all entitled to our opinons, likes and dislikes right? That's what makes the world a beautiful and interesting place (at it's best...)
I must thank you for keeping our little "game" here interesting :yes: Nothing like a close race to keep the fun factor alive :thumbs:

arnold layne

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 07:13:18 am »
amazing detail, b.h.
all nice pics, for sure.
but that close up shot is awesome.
peace-
arnold layne

Quasi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 08:13:18 am »
wow!...the pics are getting better and better...great job all!