Hemp Cultivation

Notice: Registration is disabled. Please continue discussing on Overgrow.com!

Author Topic: Interesting Articles  (Read 142 times)

it's 1984

• View Profile
Interesting Articles
« on: October 17, 2007, 01:13:18 pm »
I'm constantly coming across interesting stuff to read with respect to  :MJ: .  About helicopters, police tactics, court cases, medical  :MJ: , criminalization/decriminalization of  :MJ: , new (and old) theories about lighting/ferts/organics, political stances.  I really don't know where to stop.  I'm sure many people could come up with a better list of examples.
Many articles I've found interesting have been posted in threads.  It would be nice, in my opinion, to have a specific place to read just these articles in HC.com.
Would it be possible to create a forum where members could post articles they find that might/could be of interest to others?  Not looking for a place to debate, just educate and entertain.  If someone wants to take an article a step further, they could start a Tiki Lounge thread relating to it.

Fillabong

• View Profile
Interesting Articles
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 02:13:18 pm »
I'd think that all of these articles could be sorted into appropirate forums already.  I've seen published works posted in forums relating to all these topics:D.  Although, having a forum dedicated to journalism and :MJ: in the media might be a cool idea...
F:MJ:

plainsman1963

• View Profile
Interesting Articles
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 03:13:18 pm »
No reason to reinvent the wheel. ;)
http://www.marijuana.com/420/forumdisplay.php?f=122
I already spend a considerable amount of time in a day to harvesting news stories. Check them out. :)

it's 1984

• View Profile
Interesting Articles
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 04:13:18 pm »
Thanks, Plains.   :thumbs:   I see you do spend a lot of time posting articles!  Having spent most of my  :MJ:  time here, learning, just never took the time to figure out how all these sites are interlinked.
Now I've just got to make myself stop at the end of the articles, since I'm usually not interested in reading everyone's 2 cents. :doh: