Hemp Cultivation

Notice: Registration is disabled. Please continue discussing on Overgrow.com!

Author Topic: CO2 gen. learning  (Read 185 times)

groflat

• View Profile
CO2 gen. learning
« on: August 13, 2004, 10:52:10 pm »
:D      First of all this site has been a great learning tool for any and all respects of gardening. I am glad I found it. I don't have any questions that have to do with seed starting, of veg, or even flowering (yet).
      This is my second indoor grow, my first with 10 4' flos didn't pan out, even after adding 2 150 hps light. I threw that grow out, well it's a weed so, it did grow and the taste was ;)  great BUT there wasn't much to smoke.
        This time I have a 72 sq.ft grow aera, with a 1000 watt convertable. So far it's working out well but, I want to learn about CO2 gens. My room is wall papered with mylar, sand floors, 80 deg, and 38% to 52% humidity. Not so sure about the CO2 content?? I change the air in the room constantly when the light is on, the new air is drawn in from a vent above ground. I feel as the plants are ok, like everybody else I WANT MORE FASTER. Oh yea, I am useing 4-5 gallon buckets with a bubbler ring 1 hour on and 1 hour off. PH is 6.8, PPM is currently 980.
        What I really want is a photo of the inside of a good generator. If any one has a good photo that will show burners, and so on. PLEASE POST IT... I know it helps, because I have a greenhouse and my heater is NG. When I heat the next day it's amazing the differance. I have readthat the gens don't make no heat to speak of? Don't know to much money to test with? I can make heat and CO2, :mad:  but not just CO2.
Thanks,
groflat :D

cecil_b

• View Profile
CO2 gen. learning
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 11:52:10 pm »
Lots to learn w/ CO2 - the 1000 watter is a good start.  72 sf - hell you could supply the army with that.  Check out my CO2 enrichment guide (sig line).
 Happy growing...
 ~cb

groflat

• View Profile
CO2 gen. learning
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 12:52:10 am »
I have to know your job? If you wrote that you either have a lot of time or you are one of very few. So what you are saying in you SUPER INFORMATIVE thread you can double groth rate with CO2. A
A man really needs to get himself a gas genarator, and a CO2 controller? If you double the size, this means one could harvest in half the time?  :cool:
I have to say THANKS......... :D   :D   :D   :D   :D
groflat