Hemp Cultivation

Notice: Registration is disabled. Please continue discussing on Overgrow.com!

Author Topic: When to add nutes  (Read 22 times)

SkunkyRayBobGib

• View Profile
When to add nutes
« on: March 23, 2004, 03:12:33 am »
Hey all.. this is my first time growin' and I have a dumb noob question. I hand water my plants which are about 1 month old and have added nutes since week 2. I use BC Grow and Boost. They are growing in rockwool and my question is when do I add nutes? every tme I water or should I use just water some times and then a nute/water mixture like evry other time I water. Every time I make a mixture I add nutes at about 1000 ppm. Am I over doing it? Should I water with just straight up water and add nutes every other time I water or is it all good to add nutes all the time? Any help would be appreciated.
                                      Sincerely,
                                               1st time grower

OzGrowa

• View Profile
When to add nutes
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2004, 04:12:33 am »
Gudday there,
               I would add nutes every time I water but every 2 weeks I would flush the Rockwool with fresh water quite heavily to prevent toxic salt buildup.
Regds,
OzGrowa

SkunkyRayBobGib

• View Profile
When to add nutes
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2004, 05:12:33 am »
Thanks for the reply. I was having a little prob with my plants which are about 5 weeks old. I think my problem was overwatering them (started to droop a little). Held off watering for a few days and they're looking healthy as ever, gonna start flowering soon. Growing has become a lot easier after discovering this site - tons of good info:)