Hemp Cultivation

Notice: Registration is disabled. Please continue discussing on Overgrow.com!

Author Topic: FOX FARM nutes  (Read 73 times)

wallytrashtalk

• View Profile
FOX FARM nutes
« on: October 09, 2007, 07:39:00 am »
I need help from someone who uses FOXFARM nutes in hydro. I noticed on their feeding schedule it shows using Grow Big during flowering also, along with Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Do you have to use the Grow Big or can i just use Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom for flowering? If i don't use the Grow Big at what ratio should i use the Big Bloom and the Tiger Bloom? Do you use more Big Bloom or more Tiger Bloom or maybe just equal amounts?

panamagreen

• View Profile
FOX FARM nutes
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 09:11:00 am »
i do soil but is the same for everything.
I use grow big for the 1st week of flowering so they can strech nicely, with lots of N.
Then i switch to Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom , for the 2 week of flowering.
The tiger bloom is much more potent than the organic Big bloom, meaning 1 tbs. of Tiger is like 4 times stronger(more ppms) than the big bloom, example 30 ml of Tiger bloom in 2 gl. of water are like 800ppm , 30 ml of Big bloom in the same amount of water is around 200ppm only, but together they give me 1000ppm combined.
I use the same amount of tiger than big bloom, example for each 2 tbs. of tiger i use the same for big bloom and then i just mixed up like that and feed them to my plants they love it.
I hope this gives u an idea.

outdoors

• View Profile
FOX FARM nutes
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 10:06:00 am »
I agree, Grow Big is for vegging only.  If you see your plants looking like they need a nitrogen burst you can always add some in then.
Peace-
OD:cool:

alteredego

• View Profile
FOX FARM nutes
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 11:46:00 pm »
I agree as well. :yes:
I feed with Grow Big and Big Bloom through the first week to two weeks of flowering to ease the stretch. Then it's only Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom for 5 weeks until the flush. :D

edman2424

• View Profile
FOX FARM nutes
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 11:54:00 am »
awesome i needed this too.  just begun my setup and im follwoing their feeding schedule as of right now.  have properly rooted clones starting with 1tsp of grow big and 1tsp of big bloom (says 2tsp for big bloom but im not doin that yet).  
you guys dont use big bloom during veg at all????   their feeding schedule says to use 1 TABLESPOON per gallon per feeding??? why

alteredego

• View Profile
FOX FARM nutes
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 10:16:00 pm »
you guys dont use big bloom during veg at all????   their feeding schedule says to use 1 TABLESPOON per gallon per feeding??? why
I do. :D
Big Bloom is used from start to finish to provide the trace minerals that are needed.

edman2424

• View Profile
FOX FARM nutes
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 01:18:00 am »
great thanks for clearing that up....  plants making their move, almost died because of a RETARDED ventilation problem but all is good now and the clones are springing back from 100 deg heat!!!!