Hemp Cultivation

Notice: Registration is disabled. Please continue discussing on Overgrow.com!

Author Topic: Start 2 Finish First Grow Ever (Aerotube)  (Read 36 times)

SolarFlareDevil

• View Profile
Start 2 Finish First Grow Ever (Aerotube)
« on: June 30, 2004, 02:01:52 am »
This is my first attempt to construt an aerotube. I've done some reading but would like the help of professionals with my journey from start to finish. This is what I have so far: 400 w hps & putting an order for super silver haze (like the name) from the most talked about seed bank heaven's stairway. lol. I was thinking of buying 2-6in-10ft pvc and cutting them in half. So this leaves me with 4-6in-5ft. Kinda like the one featured here.
http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/885
What's the best set up for my situation?...what size net pots should i use?...
how far apart should my net pots be?... How far apart should my tubes be from one another?...What size rubbermaid tote?.. What kind of and size pump?
What sprayers? Timer for pump? I don't think the pvc comes in black so how should i coat it from light getting in?
Today I'm going to lowe's to buy all the items I need to get started hopefully when I've come back I've had some answers to my question..thx
P.S I was thinking of going with 4 holes per tube but dont know if i can handle more with lighting and size of tube?

SolarFlareDevil

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 03:01:52 am »
wow that was quick I recieved my 30 seeds of silver haze f2 from heaven & not done building my aero tube...i've got the tubing and holes drilled already...decided to buy the pump shurflow 8000 series...now i must run to home depot to get the sprayers and tubing...i'll have pictures up once i got the system running...seems im gonna have to figure this on my own and research from this forums & others...i bought those black plugs instead of rock wool and wanted to know how can I get my seeds started?...thx

Hemp_Hero2004

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 04:01:52 am »
hey, ive never done aeroponics or anything like it just hydroponics, so i have no clue what its about and been doing heaps of reading and i have a basic idea so soryr i cannot give you any advice but i will say im subscribed to this and i hope u do well, also i want to know what ssh from heavens stairway is like, good qual or not coz i bought mine from world wide seeds but they were heaps more expensive then  heavens stairway and i jus wanted to see the diff qualitys and if its worth the extra or not, so u have silver haze f7, super silver haze f2 or super silver haze? i got confused after your second post and 30 seeds bro thats a fair few haha hope u get all females and good luck with ur grow :glob: :glob: :glob: theres some karma bro
peace  :cool:
p.s. drop in my journal and check it out leave some comments or sumthin!