Hemp Cultivation

Notice: Registration is disabled. Please continue discussing on Overgrow.com!

Author Topic: Sensi-seeds  (Read 91 times)

hydro_p

• View Profile
Sensi-seeds
« on: September 09, 2004, 11:41:47 am »
I have been growing for quite some time , this time I have all female plants but seem to have some seeds forming on the colas, these were grown from "feminized" seeds of the Mazer variety from heavens stairway, i wonder, will these seeds be viable, it you are going to say "wait and see", don't bother......I really would like some feedback on this one......Thanks

captcold

• View Profile
Sensi-seeds
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 12:41:47 pm »
A couple of questions - are they really seeds? You say they 'seem' to be.
If so, then the only explanation is that you have a herm in the bunch. From what I know, seeds cannot form without pollen....
And to the question, yes, they would be viable. They'd also give you lots of hermie offspring as well.

DizzyThug420

• View Profile
Sensi-seeds
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 01:41:47 pm »
yes they will be viable if you give them long enough for the seeds to mature...
yes you may get i high percentage but you can also get a high percentage of fem seeds from them

strangemonky

• View Profile
Sensi-seeds
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2004, 02:41:47 pm »
yes they will be viable if you give them long enough for the seeds to mature...
yes you may get i high percentage but you can also get a high percentage of fem seeds from them
just cut the hermies you dont want seeds :glob:

airedog

• View Profile
Sensi-seeds
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 03:41:47 pm »
I just harvested (4) Blue Thunder plants, while the seeds were not feminised every one produced a female plant; 2 plants done previously did the same (6 out of 10 seeds, 4 are left). During the grow I saw no evidence of hermie plants, not even a branch turning. However, while manicuring the harvest I came across (1) immature seed. This was out of 18L of manicured bud. Anyone else had this happen?