Hemp Cultivation

Notice: Registration is disabled. Please continue discussing on Overgrow.com!

Author Topic: Harvesting, Drying & Storage ??????  (Read 127 times)

KGB007

• View Profile
Harvesting, Drying & Storage ??????
« on: July 16, 2007, 02:00:00 pm »
Hi all I'm getting ready to cut down some (11) of my babies G13xClalliBig bud looking great (sorry no pic's was to excited forgot to pull my digital out) hair's are mostly brown and curl in and fat bud's . going back this weekend to pull them and put some (11) more in there place im in the deep deep south S.E. U.S. first frost not till LATE Nov. anyway on to H. D. AND S. (see title to under stand) should i pull up roots or just cut closest to ground????? when i get them home should i hang them to dry the whole plant or should i trim feeder leaves and sugar leaves off leave nug's on big stem's and dry or cut them off to dry ??????? how long to dry ?? Curing Ive read on here thx so i got that down . storage freeze them ??? dark cool place?? like the frige?? were's the best place to keep my bounty thank you for putting up with my small book here and reading it all/// if there are any link's that would be great... thank you  have a nice day.

plainsman1963

• View Profile
Harvesting, Drying & Storage ??????
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 02:14:00 pm »
Have ya checked out the forum in the Library (http://www.gardenscure.com/420/harvesting-drying-storage-reference/)?
Some good threads in there about harvesting. Delta's Harvesting & Drying 101 comes to mind. ;)