Hemp Cultivation

Notice: Registration is disabled. Please continue discussing on Overgrow.com!

Author Topic: nutrients for budding?  (Read 372 times)

kbizzler

• View Profile
nutrients for budding?
« on: May 23, 2007, 11:37:00 pm »
Im using a 24-8-16 miracle grow formula right now for my plant, and I know i need a 1-3-3 ratio or similar for budding, and I cant get ahold of any fox farms ferts, but all I could find was a 10-52-10 big bloom miracle grow fertilizer, and a few others with a 1-3-1 ratio. Would the 10-52-10 fertilizer work for my plant in its budding stage? Also,  when exactly do you know when to switch from vegging nutes to budding nutes? Thanks

alteredego

• View Profile
nutrients for budding?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 10:31:00 am »
Schultz's products should be available at any home improvement/garden store as well as walmart & home depot. You could try Schultz Cactus Plus (http://www.schultz.com/ProductCategories/GardenFertilizer/CactusPlusLiquid) which is 2-7-7 and would be close to ideal for a flowering nute.
As for when to switch nutes... I'd say the first or second week of flowering you should switch to your bloom fert, just after the early flower stretch.
:2cents:

lorddragon

• View Profile
nutrients for budding?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 01:53:00 pm »
I used that miracle grow 10-52-10, be careful with it if you decide to use it. Start off at 1/4 strength(then build up) and flush thoroughly after, its strong and fairly harsh, but the buddage grew well.